Village of Carlisle

You Are Here: Home - AREA BUSINESS , CARLISLE SPORT NEWS , Gerry Faust , Moeller High School , National Collegiate Athletic Association - Hear former Notre Dame head football coach at Prodigy Fitness Center...

Notre Dame Fighting Irish logoImage via WikipediaThursday, May 12, 2011, Medals in the Making, Embracing Grace. Igniting Hope. At the Prodigy Training Center, 235 S. Pioneer Blvd. Springboro. Hear Gerry Faust, former head football coach at Notre Dame and Moeller High School. A passionate speaker on issues of faith, family and sports and the impact roles they can play on the lives of young people. Emcee: Marsha Bonhart from Channel 2 television in Dayton. Call Rhonda Croucher at 937-550-0051 for tickets now. Take a tour of the facility and enjoy a wonderful dinner provided by Heather’s Coffee and Café before hearing Marsha Bonhart and Gerry Faust. Tickets are limited call now to not be disappointed.

Carlisle Daily
Carlisle, Ohio 45005
Operated by TheVoiceofMiamiValley.com
Serving CarlisleDaily.com, TheFranklinVoice.com, and TheSpringboroVoice.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

16 comments

1. This comment has been removed by the author.

2. nice and good your post.i am very glad to you.i hope you that only once time in use this codes of club penguin membership generator without any cost than visit our website on us. obat varises

3. Nur says:

a given article is very interesting and very useful for me, thank you very much admin and pardon me permission to share the article here :

Obat limpa bengkak
    Obat herbal ginjal bengkak
    Obat kencing batu alami

4. Nur says:

Cara menyembuhkan impetigo
    Obat radang ginjal
    Cara megatasi gatal selangkangan

5. AL says:

Thanks for sharing helpful information, I really like your all post. I will bookmark your blog for future updates. obat asam lambung

6. a given article is very interesting and very useful for me, thank you very much admin and pardon me permission to share the article here Obat kista ganglion ampuh

7. given article is very helpful and very useful for my admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here hopefully helped :

Pengobatan alternatif green world
    Solusi cantik alami
    Obat infeksi saluran kencing

8. Anonymous says:

a given article is very interesting and useful for me and sorry selali me permission to share articles herein may be useful and help you in particular are looking for :

Cara menyembuhkan mastitis
    Cara menyembuhkan asma
    Obat keloid menahun

9. given article is very helpful and very useful for my admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here hopefully helped :

Obat kanker leukimia

Obat infeksi saluran pernafasan

10. nuy 123 says:

may be useful for all, helpful article once and pardon me permission to share also here :

Obat tradisional varikokel
    Cara menyembuhkan miom
    Obat step tradisional

11. Interesting post! This is really helpful for me. I like it! Thanks for sharing!

Webseiten Gestaltung Lüdenscheid

12. Thanks For Your valuable posting, it was very informative
    Schulungsangebote

13. Hill says:

LGBT TRAVEL | Australia's NO#1 fully dedicated LGBTIQ travel store

DISCOVER WHAT'S HOT DOWN UNDER for Travel - Accommodation - Events - Clubs - Pubs - Eateries and Saunas

australian gay