Village of Carlisle

You Are Here: Home - Duke Energy , Outages , Street light , Street Lights - Streetlight out near your home??

Street light
June 21, 2010

If you have a streetlight out near your home or if you notice one out in and around Carlisle you can call Duke Energy at 1-800-543-5599.

You can also report outages on Duke's website by clicking here.

You will need the following information for Duke to be able to respond to the outage.

1.  The pole number. (Typically, a metal decal on side of pole)
2.  Closest street address.
3.  Nature of the problem (e.g., light flickering, light completely out)

Or if you do not want to contact Duke you can simply call the City of Carlisle Service Department at 937-746-2675.
Enhanced by Zemanta